Health & Human Services

Promote health and quality of life by providing compassionate services and supports.


Providing efficient services with innovation and accountability. 


Setting the standard for providing superior and efficient county government services through leadership, accountability, and innovation to a growing and diverse society. 

Core Values

Leadership. Efficiency. Accountability. Innovation. Integrity.

To submit documents, forms, or verifications to a Health & Human Services worker
please e-mail

  • Please include identifying information with your documents such as case number if you know it, your name, and/or last for digits of your social security number. 

Note: this is a no-reply e-mail. Please call 507-934-8559 with questions or if you would like verification that we received your documents.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by


U.S. Department of Agriculture 

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 

1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442 


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.